Have you always wanted to become a teacher but don’t know where to start?
Would you be interested in practical, school-based training where you’ll learn on the job as well as earn a salary?
Teaching Apprenticeships are fully funded that allow you to gain Qualified Teacher Status without going back to university or paying course fees. This year-long programme sees you working with qualified teachers, building up your confidence and responsibility in the classroom whilst getting paid in line with an unqualified teacher.
You will be working in the school from day one – allowing you to gain valuable experience in a classroom setting and begin to build student relationships from the very beginning. Combined with the theory and pedagogy delivered by our accredited training provider on your off-site learning days, Teaching Apprenticeships give the trainee a well- rounded foundation for a career as a teacher.
Entry Requirements for Teaching Apprenticeships:
- A degree with a classification of 2:2 or higher
- GCSE Grades C or higher in Maths and English
- The desire the inspire and motivate and a passion for your subject
- Continual residency in the UK or the EU for the last three years
- Previous experience working with children in either a school-based or tutoring environment is desirable, but not essential
Teaching Apprenticeships are open to those wishing to teach either primary or secondary school students. However, due to the greater demand from secondary schools, trainees who are qualified in the following subjects will get preference in the application process:
- Computer Science
- Design & Technology
- Modern Foreign Languages, particularly Spanish
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are taking submissions for Teaching Apprenticeships on an ongoing basis for various start dates, so if you are interested in a flexible programme that will kick-start your career in education, apply today to take the first steps towards your dream job.