Teacher Training Advisor
Are you passionate about education and the development of our future teachers and leaders?
Do you have the skills to communicate to school leaders and support them through the complicated process of funding and training?
Would you like to be part of an exciting and new venture with a market leading product from the start?
Then this role could be for you.
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is delivered by e-Qualitas an established SCITT, that offers primary and secondary routes to qualified teacher status (QTS) through employment-based initial teacher training.
Due to the introduction of the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme in 2017 we are now re-signing double the number of trainees each year. Having recently expanded our operation in to the North of England, it is clear that there is a high demand for teaching apprenticeships.
· Based in Prestwich, Manchester
· Recruitment team within a SCITT
· Salary £25,000 – £30,000 plus commission
· Full time role to start as soon as possible
Based in our busy North Manchester office, this is a unique opportunity to be part of the recruitment team of a SCITT. The successful applicant will be contacting and marketing to potential schools about the programme alongside managing the incoming applications and onboarding process for trainee teachers. Each day will bring new and exciting challenges and conversations with trainee teachers and members of the school leadership team.
The chosen candidate will have excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills. This is an ideal opportunity for someone, potentially a graduate, looking to start their career in recruitment.
The role will require you to be knowledgeable, articulate and able to guide school leaders and MAT’s through the process of funding and which training route is best for them, to ultimately build their future teacher workforce.
We are an organisation who works to clear financial targets, so someone with sales experience within the education sector and the drive to meet and exceed targets is critical to the success of this new team. Alongside this, our business has been built by delivering a top-class service from start to finish, so excellent customer service skills are essential. Previous teacher training experience is not required but some experience would be advantageous.
· Business development to create opportunities within schools
· Building partnerships with multi academy trusts and teaching alliances
· Shortlisting and interviewing applicants
· Advertising and marketing to schools and graduates through job boards and social media
· Arranging and preparing the trainees for their school interviews
· Continually servicing your trainees and schools throughout their apprenticeship journey
Application Deadline: 29/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent