Looking for a paid, fee-free route into a career in teaching that allows you to gain experience as you train?
We are looking for graduates to train as a Teacher Apprentice on a school-based training programmes that will provide you with Qualified Teacher Status in just one year. As a Teacher Apprentice, you will learn on the job and be in the classroom from day one – working alongside qualified teachers and building up your confidence and capabilities throughout.
In addition to gaining valuable experience and exposure to a school environment, a Teacher Apprentice will receive expert off-site training that will equip you with the theory, pedagogy and tools that you can implement in the classroom.
A paid position without course fees, a Teacher Apprentice will receive a salary equivalent to that of an unqualified teacher which allows you to focus on your training rather than worrying about financial constraints.
Entry Requirements to become a Teacher Apprentice:
– A 2:2 degree or above in relevant discipline.
– GCSE grades C or above in English and Maths (also in Science for primary teaching).
– The desire to and motivate and inspire.
– Residence in the UK or EU for the past three years.
– Previous experience working in a school is desirable but not essential.
If you are a graduate in search of teacher training roles and based in Buckinghamshire, apply today to become a Teacher Apprentice and take the first steps to becoming a qualified teacher.