Science Trainee Teacher
If you’re a graduate of Science and looking for a teacher training programme that enables you to earn a salary in addition to experiencing life inside the classroom, then this particular role as a Science Trainee Teacher based West Yorkshire could be ideal for you!
As a Science Trainee Teacher, you can expect to gain experience across all year groups and key stages throughout your twelve month programme. Additionally, you will have access to excellent resources throughout your year as an apprentice. Working as part of this Science department will see you supporting students in their academic achievements; through both schemes of work and enrichment of the subject. Physics and Chemistry graduates are preferred but not essential.
The successful Science Trainee Teacher will be someone who can meet the below requirements:
– Completed a Bachelor of Honours in a Science field (must be a 2.2 or above)
– Right-to-work full-time in the UK
– Excellent subject knowledge in general Science and your specific field (Physics, Chemistry or Biology)
– GCSE’s C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
– Seeking responsibility and further experience within the classroom
– The ability to support, challenge and inspire students – encouraging them to be their best
– A strong classroom presence to achieve high levels of student engagement
This is an excellent opportunity for a Science Trainee Teacher looking to begin or further their career in a well-run, thriving and successful school community. Applications are encouraged from experienced Teaching Assistants or Tutors who are looking to secure their QTS, or also from newly-graduated individuals looking to kick start their teaching career.
What they can offer you:
-Science Trainee Teacher role – QTS awarded
-Salary – Upwards of £18,581
-West Yorkshire based schools
-A wonderfully diverse learning community to learn and train to teach in
-An exceptional teacher training programme over 12 months
–Fee-free alternative to University-based routes
-A faculty consisting of specialist teachers, laboratory technicians and allocated classroom support staff
-Comprehensive CPD programmes and continuous support from a Tutor and Teaching Mentor
Apply now to be considered for interviews!