Science Trainee Teacher
If you’re a graduate of Physics, Chemistry or a Science subject area, and looking for a teacher training programme that enables you to earn a salary in addition to experiencing life inside the classroom – then The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme could be the salaried route for you!
We are working with three great schools based in the Newham, Hackney area. Part of a trust schools including an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted-graded institution, training within any one of these schools has something to offer. The trust works in collaboration with not just one another, but also in partnership with other organisations – always keen to learn from others! They work under the goal of providing resources that commit to improving life chances of all children. Their ethos and values has created one of the top performing schools in the country; an opportunity to train with these schools is one you will want to consider.
Based in Newham and Hackney, the schools are easily accessible by public transport, with access by road possible also.
The successful Science Trainee Teacher will be someone who can meet the below requirements:
– Completed a Bachelor of Honours in a Science field (Preferably 2.1 or above)
– Right-to-work full-time in the UK without restriction
– Good Science skills
– Passionate about teaching and exceptional subject knowledge in Science
– GCSE’s C or above in English and Maths (if you have completed secondary or HIgh School education internationally, a NARIC compariosn certificate will be required or an equivalency test)
– (Preferably) An applicant would have an A-Level in a Science subject (C or above)
– Seeking responsibility and further experience within the classroom
– Confident presentation and/or teaching/tuition skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Science Trainee Teacher looking to begin or further their career in a well-run, thriving and successful school community. Applications are encouraged from experienced Teaching Assistants or Tutors who are looking to secure their QTS, or also from newly-graduated individuals looking to kick start their career.
What they can offer you:
-Science Trainee Teacher role
-Salary – Upwards of £21,582!
-A wonderfully diverse and challenging learning community to learn and train to teach in
-An exceptional teacher training programme over 12 months
-Fee-free alternative to University-based routes
-Continuous development and support from a Tutor and Teaching Mentor
Apply now to be considered for interviews happening next Monday 7th December!