Science Teacher Training
Science Graduate Teacher Training
If you are passionate about starting your career in education and have a science-based degree – apply for Teaching Apprenticeship Programme today! Working with a highly respected and an accredited teacher training provider, the apprenticeship will guide you from unqualified apprentice to fully qualified teacher with QTS over the course of 12 months.
As our programme is an apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to develop your classroom teaching skills throughout the year. Working cloesly with your teaching mentor who will impart the wisdom of best practice in the classroom to you as a trainee. With a hands-on approach to obtaining your QTS the apprenticeship gives you that important contact time with students on a daily basis thus building your confidence in your abilities as an educator. Additionally you will be given your own classroom time with the support of an academic tutor who will meet with you weekly on a one-to-one basis.
Science Graduate Teacher Training will provide you with the necessary tools to realise your dream of becoming a fully qualififed Science teacher. In order to apply for this particular programme you will be required to present:
– A UK recognised undergraduate degree or equivalent 2.2 or above; additionally this needs to be in a Science subject for our Science teacher training. Should you have a degree in a different area, call us on 0203 910 0403 to enquire if you are eligble for other training programmes.
– GCSE’s C or above in English Language and Maths or equivalent
– Right to work within the UK
– Passion for working in education is essential
Experience working/volunteering with younger learners is not essential but desirable as this will help your application stand out from the crowd.
Apply today to benefit from Science Graduate Teacher Training in a number of ways;
- Starting salary starting from £20,441 in London
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) without having to pay any course fees
- Receive on-going support from other experienced teachers and mentors in school
- Become an integral part of of the wider life and ethos of a school
- Not limited to a September start
- High-quality training