Science Teacher – Croydon for September 2019
A well-established relatively small secondary school in the heart of the London Borough of Croydon are keen to hear from Science Teachers that would relish working in a successful and culturally rich environment.
- MPS/UPS – Science Teacher Pay to Scale
- £27,596 – £38,963
- Open to Newly Qualified or experienced Teachers based near Croydon
With teaching groups typically 24 or less, and a track record of academic excellence in Art, Drama, Music and Technology matching their success in Science and Mathematics, this is an exciting opportunity for a Science Teacher looking to thrive in the next step of their career.
This is a lively, friendly and high achieving school, where pupils and students approach their studies seriously. The school has a distinctive character and purpose, with strong traditions who aim to instil values of academic excellence in everything that goes on.
Based in the heart of the London Borough of Croydon, the successful candidate will be joining an established department at an exciting stage, benefitting from further progression opportunities as the school grows. The Headteacher is committed to the continuing professional development of all staff through on-going tailored support in your career as an outstanding Science Teacher.
- Be part of a school with strong traditions and wide-ranging extra-curricular activities.
- Develop professionally and personally in a secure, but lively atmosphere
- Contribute to pastoral care and school ethos.
Whether you’re an experienced Science Teacher or a NQT, apply now!