Salaried Teacher Apprentice
Fee-Free Route to QTS – Salaried Teacher Apprentice
With our 12 month long Salaried Teacher Training programme you won’t pay any course fees! An experience-focused route to getting your QTS (Qualiffied Teacher Status) you will work within a classroom from day one, building your skills through a practical work based training programme. With minimal course-work in comparison to other routes (Two written assignments to work on throughout the year) the Salaried Teacher Apprentice route is dedicated to providing you with a hands on training experience.
Working with your very own Personal Tutor and a school based mentor with years of teaching experience behind them, the apprenticeship will ensure you are supported throughout your time on this Salaried Teacher Training programme. We work with schools across Greater London, and our advisors would like to find out more about you so they can find the perfect school for you. Should your application be successful, you will have the opportunity to interview with interested schools to ensure we find the right school for you to start your teaching journey with.
Some of the benefits of this Salaried Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Secure your Qualified Teacher Status and complete training by April 2021
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To be considered for our Salaried Teacher Apprentice placements – apply now and begin your education journey!
Entry criteria for all Salaried Teacher Apprentice Training programmes:
- Honours degree in a relevant subject area (2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths