Religious Education Teacher Training
Religious Education Teacher Training – Greater London
Are you eager to start your teacher training in the first half of 2020? Don’t wait until September and apply for our Religious Education Teacher Training now to be considered for placements starting January and/or April 2020.
RE is a fundamental subject in the education of pupils in England. It helps build young people’s understanding and appreciation of different beliefs, practices and religions, and how these relate to the modern world. As a trainee RE teacher, you’ll develop the skills to devise and deliver lessons that excite and intrigue pupils. These will intertwine with their wider learning in other subjects, as well as their understanding of society, culture, and what it means to be human.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Trainee Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Secure your Qualified Teacher Status and complete training by April 2021
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To be considered for our Salaried Teacher Apprentice placements – apply now and begin your education journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Trainee Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree in a relevant subject area (2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths