Paid Trainee Teacher
Paid Trainee Teacher – South London
Don’t wait until September 2020 to start your teacher training journey – join our Paid Trainee Teacher route for a start in January or April 2020!
Over the course of 12 months you can benefit from a hands-on training programme with the end result being you secure Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and (with the year going well) a more permanent position at your placement school to continue your career in education. A financially beneficial programme, the Apprenticeship is a fee-free route with a salary anywhere from £20,000 upwards.
We are accepting applications for a number of subject areas including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Design & Technology, Modern Foreign Languages and many more subject areas. Find out what you need to be considered for our programme beklow and submit an application today!
Some of the benefits of this Paid Trainee Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Secure your Qualified Teacher Status and complete training by April 2021
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To be considered for our Paid Trainee Teacher placements – apply now and begin your education journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Trainee Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree in a relevant subject area (2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths