Paid Trainee Teacher
Are you interested in pursuing paid teacher training in North London?
Turn your undergraduate degree into Qualified Teacher Status and start your teacher training as early as April 2020. Under the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme you can avail of high-quality training from our partnered teacher training provider in addition to a teaching mentor based at your placement school.
With our Paid Teacher Training you will work towards your full teaching qualififcation through a fee-free route whilst receiving a competitive salary and the support and guidance of educators with established careers. Over the course of your 12 month training programme you will benefit from hands-on experience working within the classroom and teaching students. With minimal coursework over the course of the year your training will be focused on developing your teaching skills.
Some of the benefits of this Salaried Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Secure your Qualified Teacher Status and complete training by April 2021
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To be considered for our Salaried Teacher Apprentice placements – apply now and begin your education journey!
Entry criteria for all Salaried Teacher Apprentice Training programmes:
- Honours degree in a relevant subject area (2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths