Paid Trainee Teacher
Paid Trainee Teacher – East London
Seeking an opportunity to train as a qualififed secondary teacher in East London? The Apprenticeship Programme is currently working with a number of state schools, academies, trusts and partnerships to secure graduates their ideal role as a Trainee Teacher. Through our Paid Trainee Teacher role you will receive a competitive salary in addition to having your tuition fees copmpletely covered by your placement school – meaning it is a fee-free route.
Through experience working in the classroom and minimal coursework including two assignments over your 12 months you will work towards your full teaching qualification – QTS.
Working with your very own Personal Tutor and a school based mentor with years of teaching experience behind them, the apprenticeship will ensure you are supported throughout your time on this Paid Trainee Teacher Training programme. We work with schools across Greater London, and our advisors would like to find out more about you so they can find the perfect school for you. Should your application be successful, you will have the opportunity to interview with interested schools to ensure we find the right school for you to start your teaching journey with.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Trainee TeacherTraining course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Secure your Qualified Teacher Status and complete training by April 2021
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To be considered for our Salaried Teacher Apprentice placements – apply now and begin your education journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Trainee Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree in a relevant subject area (2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths