Paid Teacher Training
Are you looking for a fee free route into teaching that will allow you to earn a salary whilst you train?
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is a 1 year long Paid Teacher Training course that will see you placed within a school, where you will undergo your training as you work towards your Qualified Teacher Status. You will spend most of your time in the classroom completing your on-the-job training through a mixture of teaching and lesson observations, whilst working on written assignments that underpin this training by giving you a solid understanding of the theory of pedagogy.
You will be assigned a professional teacher training tutor from the training provider as well as an experienced teacher from your school to mentor you, which will ensure you have the support base necessary to make your experience as comfortable and rewarding as possible. As this is a Paid Teacher Training opportunity, you will earn a competitive salary on the unqualified teachers’ pay scale, and your school will cover the cost of all training and assessment for QTS.
We are working with schools across the country to find places for graduates such as yourself on this Paid Teacher Training course and our team of advisors want to find out more about you so we can find the best match for you. Should you be successful in passing this initial screen, you will be invited to complete a formal application to the programme. The final step will be an official interview with interested schools.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a discount on travel within London
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To explore your Paid Teacher Training options immediately, apply now and begin your journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths