Paid Teacher Training
Looking for a Paid Teacher Training course where you won’t have to take on more student debt?
Want to get more classroom experience before you qualify compared to other routes?
Studying at University isn’t the only route to getting your Qualified Teacher Status! We are working with graduates and schools across London and the South of England to find places for talented graduates on our Paid Teacher Training Course – The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme. These schools are supportive, welcoming and are looking for trainee teachers to join them on the programme from as soon as April!
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is a Paid Teacher Training course that is fee from fees, and is 12 months long. You will spend most of your time within the classroom gaining huge amounts of practical teaching experience whilst learning the theory of pedagogy that will turn you into a seasoned teacher.
We know things can get overwhelming when trying to figure out which route is best for you – Our team of teacher training advisors want to find out more about you so we can find the type of school and programme you would suit best.
To explore the options available to you, apply for this Paid Teacher Training opportunity now and begin your journey in education!
Some of the benefits of this Paid Teacher Training programme include:
- The programme is fee free, meaning your school will pay for all costs associated with training and assessment
- Being able to earn a competitive salary whilst you train
- Gain more experience working in a classroom before you qualify – meaning you will be more prepared for life as a qualified teacher
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about
- If your placement goes well, you are very likely to be offered a permanent role with your school
- Salary: £21,000 to £31000/year + 30% discount off all TFL travelcards
The subjects we are looking for:
English, Maths, Science, Geography, History, Modern Foreign Languages, Computer Science, Design Technology
Entry criteria for all Paid Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
- Primary training – C’s or above GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths AND Science