Paid Teacher Training
Do you want to get into teaching but not sure about which route is right for you?
Looking for a Paid Teacher Training programme that won’t leave you with even more student debt?
The team at the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme want to find out more about you, so they can figure out which school is right for you. We are working with schools across the South of England and London to place graduates onto this Paid Teacher Training programme, with intakes throughout the year.
This is a 1 year long Paid Teacher Training course that will see you undergo your training whilst working within a school, through a mixture of written assessment and practical work based training. You will be supported by experienced teachers at your school, as well as a professional mentor from the training provider throughout the year, ensuring that you can stay on top of your professional development without feeling overwhelmed.
This programme awards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) upon completion, which will mean you are able to teach at any school in the country. This is a Paid Teacher Training programme, so you will earn a competitive salary as your train, as well as not having to pay any fees.
We are looking for candidates in most subject areas to start on this Paid Teacher Training course for June and September intakes.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a discount on travel within London
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
The entry requirements for this Paid Teacher Training course:
- Equivalent of grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- Bachelor’s degree (2.2 and above preferred, though not required)
- You must have lived in the UK for the past 3 years consecutively
- Past teaching/tutoring experience is preferred
Salary – £21,000 to £31,000 AND 30% off on TFL Travelcards