Paid Teacher Training
Are you looking for a Paid Teacher Training programme that will allow you to earn a salary without leaving you saddled with more student debt?
This is the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme – A salaried, fee free route into teaching that will have you training within a classroom through a practical, work based Paid Teacher Training programme that is 12 months long. You will be able to gain vast amounts of experience as you observe other teachers and teach your own lessons, with your practical training being underpinned by the two written assignments you will complete whilst on the programme.
This is a Paid Teacher Training Opportunity, which means that you will be paid a competitive salary whilst not having to pay any fees for your training and assessment. To ensure you have enough support you will have a school based mentor assigned to you, alongside a Teacher Training tutor from the training provider.
Our partner schools are located across London and the South of England, and our team of advisors want to find out more about you so they can find the perfect place on this Paid Teacher Training course for you. They will take the stress of applying for roles with schools and arranging interviews off your hands so you can focus fully on preparing yourself.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a discount on travel within London
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To explore your Paid Teacher Training options immediately, apply now and begin your journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths