Paid Teacher Training
Teaching Apprenticeship Programme – Paid Teacher Training – Science, Maths, English & Geography places available
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is currently working with a group of schools across Ealing, Hillingdon and the rest of West London to support them in training new teachers through Paid Teacher Training.
The schools all have Ofsted grades of Good or Outstanding so we can ensure they are well equipped to support you effectively throughout your Paid Teacher Training.
By completing your Paid Teacher Training via the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme, you can expect to:
- Earn a salary in excess of £20,000 whilst you train
- Not have to pay any course fees or take out a student loan
- Be supported by a qualified, experienced teacher in the school in a mentor/buddy system
- Have additional guidance from an external tutor who will come to visit you every 6 weeks
- Receive all the support you need throughout the interview/application process – we’ll find you a school, arrange the interview, advise on interview preparation and manage the offer process for you
Currently, our schools in West London are looking to hear from graduates for the following subjects:Maths, English, Geography, Science
Entry Criteria for Paid Teacher Training
- Must have 2:2 or above in a relevant degree (ideally 2:1/1st)
- Must have Cs or above in GCSE English & Maths
- Must be committed to a long-term career in teaching