Paid Teacher Training Course
Want to get into teaching on a fee free programme that will allow you to earn a salary whilst you train?
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is a 12 month long Paid Teacher Training Course that leads to Qualified Teacher Status. The Programme is entirely free from tuition fees, and you will earn a competitive salary whilst you train. You will train within the classroom through a practical, work based Paid Teacher Training Course that allows you to develop your teaching abilities by giving you tons of real experience in a school. You will also complete 2 written assignments over the year that will provide you with an understanding of pedagogical theory.
To ensure you have the necessary support around you as you train, you will be assigned a professional tutor from the training provider as well as a school based mentor. As this is a Paid Teacher Training Course, your school will cover all the costs of training and assessment as well as paying you a salary.
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme work with schools across London and the South of England to find places for graduates on this Paid Teacher Training Course, and with a September intake to look forward to, our advisors want to find out more about you so they can help you find the perfect school for you to begin this programme with.
Some of the benefits of this Paid Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a discount on travel within London
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
To explore your Paid Teacher Training options immediately, apply now and begin your journey!
Entry criteria for all Paid Teacher Training programmes:
- Honours degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Secondary training – Cs or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
- Primary training – C’s or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths and Science