Paid Maths Teacher Training
Are you passionate about Maths?
Feel like you could change the way young people think about this subject?
The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme is a 1 year long Paid Maths Teacher Training course that allows you to train for your Qualified Teacher Status without burdening you with tuition fees. Our partner schools are looking to recruit trainees for this Paid Maths Teacher Training course from as soon as July, so our team of advisors want to find out more about you and your experiences so they can find the perfect school for you.
This Paid Maths Teacher Training course will allow you to earn a competitive training salary, whilst your placement school will cover all costs associated with training and assessment for your Qualified Teacher Status. You will find yourself working and training within the classroom, gaining tons of valuable in class experience as well as working on 2 written assignments throughout the year. You will be assigned a tutor from the training provider, as well as an in school mentor, ensuring you are well supported throughout the programme.
Best of all? You will earn a competitive salary as you train, and you won’t have to pay any fees.
If you’re interested in getting your Qualified Teacher Status, all while earning a salary, or even if you just need some advice about doing so – apply for our Paid Maths Teacher Training Course with the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme now!
Some of the benefits of this Paid Maths Teacher Training course include:
- The programme is fee free
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a discount on travel within London
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
Entry Criteria for Paid Maths Teacher Training course:
- A Maths related degree (ideally 2:2 or above)
- Cs or above in GCSE English & Maths
- Experience within education sector is preferred.