Music Apprentice Teacher
Music Apprentice Teacher – Paid QTS Training – Greater London
If you have been considering teaching as a career for your future – check out our salaried route to train as a fully qualified teacher! We are currently accepting applications for Music Apprentice Teacher placements, with the potential to start in April 2020 you may not need to wait until the next academic year to be on your way to a full teaching qualification.
By teaching music, you’ll be responsible for unlocking your pupils’ creativity and developing their passion for music. As a music teacher, you’ll play an important role in young people’s learning – whether they go on to become talented musicians, or just gain a deeper understanding of different forms and styles of music. By teaching the subject, you’ll nurture pupils’ self-confidence, creativity, and their ability to collaborate and express themselves. Your training will provide you with the skills needed to support pupils to develop their musical knowledge and understanding, while learning to make music accessible and enjoyable.
Teaching Apprenticeship Programme works with a number of state-funded schools, academies, trusts and partnerships to find an opportunity for you to train as an educator in the local area. As a Trainee Music Teacher under the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme you will benefit from a number of aspects of our programme including:
- On-the-job training; you will train as ateacher by experiencing the role itself within the classroom working with your very own students. Additional support and coaching from a Teaching Mentor and a Personal Tutor will also be provided.
- Financial benefits; employed by your placement school, you will receive an unqualified teachers salary from £21,004 (Inner London) and wont need to worry about tuition fees – TAP is a fee-free route.
- Flexible starting time; April 2020 or September 2020? Whichever you are most interested in, we will endeavour to secure you a placement in the local area so you can start your teacher training journey when it suits you best.
If you meet the below minimum requirements then apply today! Once we have a placement available in this subject within the local area then we will be in touch regarding your application. We ask applicants to appreciate that due to the volume of applications we receive daily we cannot respond to queries or speak on the phone regarding application stages. Our advice is to submit a quality application via the website or a CV and cover letter and when an opportunity arises we will contact you directly.
- 2.2 Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area
- GCSE’s C or above in Maths and English
- Eligibility to work in the UK full-time
- Experience working with or volunteering with younger learners is preferred but not essentia