MFL Trainee Teacher
“The conquest of learning is achieved through the knowledge of languages.”
Do you have a flair for languages and are passionate about educating young people?
We are looking for a MFL graduate that is interested in becoming a qualified teacher…
We are currently working with a fantastic and diverse school in the heart of Central London, who wants to place a Modern Foreign Languages Graduate as a trainee, via the teaching apprenticeship programme. This would be to start in September 2020 for a 12-month programme. This really is a great opportunity to start your teaching career and educate young people about the French and Spanish Language and culture. The school is a great learning environment and open to welcoming new teachers to contribute to their Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school.
Entry requirements for MFL (French and Spanish) trainee teacher:
– Have a minimum of a 2:2 in a bachelor’s degree in Spanish and French
– C grade or higher in GCSE Maths and English
– The ability to inspire and motivate young people
– Great communication, organisation and leadership skills
– Experience working within education is beneficial but not essential
Taking the teaching apprenticeship route to become a MFL Trainee Teacher means you will benefit from guidance and support, whilst learning and training ‘on the job’. With no more student debt (!), training to be a MFL teacher is the ideal route for you to take. The programme has 2 assignments over the year, as well as working on your portfolio of work over the year.
You will also benefit from:
– Having a long term to permanent MFL Teacher role
– Achieving Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– September start
– Fee-free route! (all fees and training costs are covered)
Apply here now to be considered for a MFL Trainee Teacher, achieve your goals and start your teaching career.