MFL French Trainee Teacher
Are you a MFL French graduate, passionate about your subject and educating others?
We are currently looking for someone like you to join our Teaching Apprenticeship Programme…
Do you have…
– A minimum of a 2:2 in a bachelor’s degree in French
– C grade or higher in GCSE Maths and English
– The ability to inspire and motivate young people
– Great communication, organisation and leadership skills
– Experience working within education is beneficial but not essential
We are currently working with a fantastic and diverse school in Hounslow, London, who wants to place a Modern Foreign Languages Graduate as a trainee, via the teaching apprenticeship programme. This would be to start in September 2020 for a 12-month programme. This really is a great opportunity to start your teaching career and educate young people about the French and modern Language and culture. The school is a great learning environment and open to welcoming new teachers to contribute to their School which “provides an outstanding education” by Oftsed standards.
You will also benefit from:
– Having a long term to permanent MFL French Trainee Teacher role
– Achieving Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– September start
– Fee-free route! (all fees and training costs are covered)
Taking the teaching apprenticeship route to become a MFL Trainee Teacher means you will benefit from guidance and support, whilst learning and training ‘on the job’. With no more student debt (!), training to be a MFL teacher is the ideal route for you to take. The programme has 2 assignments over the year, as well as working on your portfolio of work over the year.
Apply here now to be considered for a MFL French Trainee Teacher, achieve your goals and start your teaching career.