Maths Trainee Teacher
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Maths or a related subject?
Are you a passionate individual that is interested in becoming a qualified teacher?
We are currently working with a school in North London who want to place a Maths graduate like you, as a trainee via the teaching apprenticeship programme. This would be to start in September 2020 for a 12-month programme, and with Maths being a priority subject, there is a huge range of benefits in working in this vibrant and well-connected school. Located in the heart of the borough, this school has great transport links into central and the school are excited to welcome a Maths Trainee Teacher like you to their incredible learning environment.
Entry requirements for Maths Trainee Teacher:
– Have a minimum of a 2:2 in a Bachelor’s degree in Maths or a related subject
– C grade or higher in GCSE Maths and English
– The ability to inspire and motivate young people
– Great communication, organisation and leadership skills
– Experience working within education is beneficial but not essential
Taking the teaching apprenticeship route to become a Maths Trainee Teacher means you will benefit from guidance and support, whilst learning and training ‘on the job’. With no more student debt (!), training to be a Maths teacher is the ideal route for you to take. The programme has 2 assignments, as well as working on your portfolio of work over the year. There is also the option to gain a PGCE!
You will also benefit from:
– Having a long term to permanent Maths Trainee Teacher role
– Achieving Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– September start
– Salary upwards of £21,004
– Fee-free route! (all fees and training costs are covered)
Apply here now to be considered for a Maths Trainee Teacher at this successful school and achieve your goals and start your Maths teaching career.