Languages Trainee Teacher
Languages Trainee Teacher applications are now open! We are working closely with a school based in the Edgware area to find passionate graduates of Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) specifically Spanish, German and/or French. Teaching languages requires creativity to find ways to bring a language and culture to life and to engage and inspire students. Whilst completing your placement as a Languages Trainee at this academy you will avail of the benefits of a salary starting from £21,004, a fee-free route to getting your QTS and an on-the-job training experience tailored to you and your subject.
As a school with a multi-cultural community, students at the academy understand the importance of language – many of the learners come from an EFL background. As a Languages Trainee you will positively influence students equipping them with the tools to develop their skills in a foreign language.
Minimum requirements to apply for this Languages Trainee Teacher route include the following:
- 2.2 or above Undergraduate degree in studies of a relevant MFL such as Spanish, German and/or French
- Fluency/High Competence in your chosen language
- A passion for your language
- GCSE (or GCSE equivalent) C or above in Maths and English
- Eligibility to work in the UK full-time
- Experience working with or volunteering with younger learners is preferred but not essential
Apply today and we will be in touch regarding your application for Languages Trainee Teacher if scusseful!