KS1/KS2 NQT – Primary Teacher
As the school moves towards becoming a two from entry school, this highly rated Primary School are looking to recruit teachers to join their team from September. With a proud inclusive community and a nurturing environment, the school provide a basis for all pupils to fulfil their academic potential.
The Headteacher is very open to see applications from NQT’s, with a highly regarded NQT induction course and options for CPD and career progression, this could be a perfect option for someone starting their teaching career.
- KS1/ KS2 Class Teacher, open to NQTs
- MPS/UPS- plus Inner London Weighting
- Full-time, Permanent teaching post (July/September 2019)
- Future opportunities for progression
- Strong leadership team
- School that encourages respect, teamwork and a friendly approach to learning
- Two form entry primary school
- London Borough of Lambeth
- Salary starting from £29,664
- Comments from a recent Ofsted report include:
“The school provides a broad, rich, stimulating and well-integrated curriculum which interests and motivates pupils and links subjects coherently”
“Leadership and management are outstanding because there is a clear focus on maintaining and improving the very high standards as well as on promoting the personal development and well-being of pupils”
The school offers a vibrant environment where everyone is valued. You will be part of a highly motivated team that strives for excellence. They would love to hear from a fun-loving, engaging and articulate class teachers who are able to deliver high-quality teaching. Leaders provide training and support for staff in order to enhance their performance.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity in a Lambeth primary school, please apply by submitting your CV below.