Design Technology Trainee Teacher
“Design and technology are essential to prepare pupils to participate in tomorrow’s rapidly changing society” (Department for Education)
Are you a recent DesignTechnology graduate (or related subject) and interested in educating young people in learning invaluable design and technology skills?
Then becoming a Design Technology Trainee Teacher with us is just for you…
A school in an up and coming and culturally diverse area of East London is looking for you to join their amazing team in September 2020, for a 12-month FEE-FREE (YES!) teaching apprenticeship programme.
Entry requirements for Design and Technology Trainee Teacher at this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school:
– Have a minimum of a 2:2 in a Bachelor’s degree in Design and Technology or a related subject
– C grade or higher in GCSE Maths and English
– The ability to inspire and motivate young people
– Great communication, organisation and leadership skills
– Experience working within education is beneficial but not essential
The difference about this programme is that you are fully immersed in teaching life from day 1, with great levels of support, and guidance. With minimal assessments (2 throughout the whole year) and a portfolio, taking the teaching apprenticeship route to become a Design Technology Trainee teacher really is the best route to joining this inclusive learning and environment; and inspiring young people to be as passionate about the subject as you are!
You will benefit from:
– Having a long term to permanent Design Technology Trainee Teacher role
– Achieving Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– September start
– Salary upwards of £17,682
– Fee-free route! (all fees and training costs are covered)
Apply here now to be considered for a Design Technology Trainee Teacher at this opportunity filled and welcoming school.