Design and Technology Apprentice Teacher
Design and Technology Apprentice Teacher – Paid QTS Training – Greater London
DT Teachers are in demand for 2020 – with placement opportunities opening soon throughout Greater London there hasn’t been a better time to apply. Often graduates are limited regarding timeframes for application, but with the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme we are accepting applications for potential opportunities starting in April 2020. As a D&T teacher, you’ll nurture pupils’ creativity and teach them the skills to not only come up with brilliant ideas, but to turn them into a reality. By doing so, you’ll be teaching a subject that complements their wider learning and brings it to life in practical terms – from maths and science to computing and art.
What benefits are available to you?
- Starting salary of anywhere upwards of £21,004 (Inner London)
- Achieve Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Start in April 2020 – don’t wait until September!
- Fee-Free Route – no course tuition fees
- Minimal written coursework
- Experience-Based Teacher Training
We are seeking passionate individuals with an undergraduate degree in a relevant (DT related) subject area who want to make a difference in younger generations lives. Although experience working or volunteering with younger learners is preferred it is not essential. With Design and Technology Apprentice Teacher training you’ll be given the opportunity to expand your DT knowledge whilst working in the classroom, thus developing your skills in educating others – working as an unqualified teacher.
What is required to apply?
- 2.2 Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area
- GCSE’s C or above in Maths and English
- Eligibility to work in the UK full-time
- Experience working with or volunteering with younger learners is preferred but not essential