Computing Apprentice Teacher
Computing Apprentice Teacher – Paid QTS Teacher Training – Greater London
Train as a computing teacher in Early 2020 – we are accepting applications for Computing Apprentice Teacher placements starting in April 2020. Don’t wait until September to start your teacher training journey when you could secure your Qualified Teacher Status by April 2021. Placements are based throughout Greater London – apply today to be considered!
As a Computing Apprentice Teacher, you will be a major influence on your students both within and outside the classroom. With more children in schools learning about programming and information technology, the subject is playing a more important role than ever before. With an on-the-job training approach, the programme aims to provide you with all the necessary tools to become a passionate and informed educator for your future learners.
Benefits of Teaching Apprenticeship Programme
- Starting salary of anywhere upwards of £21,004 (Inner London)
- Achieve Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Start in April 2020 – don’t wait until September!
- Fee-Free Route – no course tuition fees
- Minimal written coursework
- Experience-Based Teacher Training
Securing a role training as a Computing Apprentice Teacher under the Teaching Apprenticeship Programme means you will take advantage of the above benefits as well as gaining from a programme that enables you to develop your teaching skills by working with and teaching students in the classroom. Working with your very own Personal Tutor and a school based mentor with years of teaching experience behind them, the apprenticeship will ensure you are supported throughout your time on this Salaried Teacher Training programme.
We are accepting applications for graduates hoping to start teacher training for Computing Apprentice Teacher in April 2020 – meaning you will have achieved your Qualified Teacher Status by April 2021. If you meet the below minimum requirements then submit an application today and should your application be successful we will be in touch regarding placement once an available opportunity becomes available.
- 2.2 Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area
- GCSE’s C or above in Maths and English
- Eligibility to work in the UK full-time
- Experience working with or volunteering with younger learners is preferred but not essential