Computer Science Trainee Teacher
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject?
Are you a passionate individual that is interested in becoming a qualified teacher?
We are currently working with the Oasis Academy in Coulsdon, Croydon, who want to place a Computer Science graduate like you, as a trainee via the teaching apprenticeship programme. This would be to start in September 2020 for a 12-month programme, it is an excellent opportunity to work at an academy that has a Good Ofsted rating and is in the top quarter of all secondary schools in the Borough.
The academy is led by an inspiring principal, Andy Booth, who believes that the academy “offers a unique opportunity and experience where students can learn not only in the classroom environment but also in the wider community, developing skills that will stand them and society in good stead for the future.”
Entry requirements for Computer Science Trainee Teacher at Oasis Academy:
– Have a minimum of a 2:2 in a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject
– C grade or higher in GCSE Maths and English
– The ability to inspire and motivate young people
– Great communication, organisation and leadership skills
– Experience working within education is beneficial but not essential
Taking the teaching apprenticeship route to become a Computer Science Trainee Teacher means you will benefit from guidance and support, whilst learning and training ‘on the job’. With no more student debt (!), training to be a Computer Science teacher is the ideal route for you to take. The programme has 2 assignments over the year, as well as working on your portfolio of work over the year.
You will also benefit from:
– Having a long term to permanent Computer Science Trainee Teacher role
– Achieving Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– September start
– Salary upwards of £17,682
– Fee-free route! (all fees and training costs are covered)
Apply here now to be considered for a Computer Science Trainee Teacher at this successful and welcoming academy, and achieve your goals and start your teaching career.