Business Studies Apprentice Teacher
Business Studies Apprentice Teacher – Paid Teacher Training – Greater London
With a Business Studies degree and a passion for supporting others you may be the ideal applicatn for our apprenticeship programme. Training as a business studies teacher, you’ll help young people to understand the dynamic environment in which business operate and develop the skills they’ll need for everyday life. These valuable skills will play an important role in their future development – whether that’s as they progress towards apprenticeships, further education, entering a profession or starting up their own business.
The ideal candidate for these Business apprenticeships will have a Business Studies degree with a classification of 2.2 or above in addition to C grades or above in GCSE English and Maths. Having experience working with younger learners will only strengthen your application and of course support you in your future teaching endeavours. In order to apply you must be eligbile to work full-time here in the UK.
What benefits are available to you?
- The programme is fee free
- Secure Qualified Teacher Status
- Being able to earn a salary while you train, as well as receiving a 30% discount on travel within London.
- Gain more experience working in a school before you qualify, so you are more prepared for life as a newly qualified teacher.
- Become a key part of your school, receive both internal and external support, and really understand what teaching is all about on a day to day basis
Applications for placements starting April 2020 are now open. Submit an application today and you will be placed on our waiting list – once a suitable placement becomes available we will contact you; due to the number of applications we receive we will not be able to speak with you on the phone regarding your application until such time as a placement is available.