TAP IS DELIVERED BY OUR TEACHER TRAINING COMPANY E-QUALITAS.
e-Qualitas is the leading provider of Teaching Apprenticeships in England.
|STUDY||FULL TIME 12-MONTHS|
|TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS||QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS|
|FEES & FUNDING||SALARIED TRAINING / NO FEES|
Teaching Apprenticeships are a nationally recognised, work-based route into teaching.
In addition to working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) on successful completion of the course, apprentices will also complete an end point assessment (EPA) after the summer to consolidate learning from initial teacher training.
It is an alternative to a traditional full-time university course, offering a postgraduate-level qualification, no tuition fees, and the opportunity to earn while you learn.
• Postgraduate Teaching Apprenticeships are available for prospective primary and secondary school teachers in England.
• You’ll be employed by a school while you learn on the job. In some cases, this may be a school you’re already working at, or have an existing relationship with.
• If you’re currently working as an unqualified teacher or teaching assistant, it offers new opportunities for career progression, plus higher earning capacity, recognition, and status.
• You’ll receive a combination of classroom teaching and off-the-job training as you to work towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
e-Qualitas also offer an optional integrated PGCE qualification as part of this teacher training route.
You will be employed directly by a school when completing a Teaching Apprenticeship.
Unlike School Direct (salaried) programmes:
• Postgraduate Teaching Apprenticeship programmes combine paid work with on and off-the-job training. The design of the programme has been led by a group of experienced schools and teachers, specifically for apprentices
• Apprentices will split their time between school and study. You’ll receive practical, school-led training alongside experienced staff, and spend at least 20% of your time off-timetable to learn the pedagogy of teaching
• In addition to working towards QTS on successful completion of the course, apprentices will also complete an end point assessment (EPA) after the summer to consolidate learning from initial teacher training.